Monday, January 4, 2010

I Am ELITE!


Ok, if Blogspot has a limit on all caps characters and exclamation points I'm for sure going to be pushing it over the top. I am now the proud owner of a brand new sexy black Xbox 360 Elite!!! I sold my old 360 and used the money to buy the 120GB hard drive Elite! Keeping a very long story short (my thumbs can only handle so much) I needed a bigger hard drive so I could burn my games directly to it because the game I play more than anything was having troubles that were known to be common but were easily fixed my installing it to the hard drive. Anyway, now I have all my games installed and they run SO smoothly and the system runs whisper quiet and barely even warms up. Love the new black look, love the big hard drive, love the feel of brand baby new in my hands. I'm so pumped out of my mind it hurts to think about it!

No comments: