Saturday, January 8, 2011

Thank You, I Love You

In the word of Buddy the elf, I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU!!! Kinect is one of the greatest inventions ever. Admittedly I was skeptical and even unsure if I really wanted one. Now that I have one I don't know how I would live without it. I was worried I would play it for a while and then just go back to playing Halo or Gears. My experience has been quite the opposite. I try playing my favorite hardcore games and can't stand the fact that all I'm doing is pushing buttons on a controller when I could be putting myself in the game literally controlling every move with my body. I'm literally dripping in sweat after 30min of playing. I wake up sore but can't wait for more. Mindy even loves it and if you know her you know that's a huge deal! I would love to get into detail about everything I love about the four games I have but my thumbs get tired and I'm wasting time sitting on my butt emailing when I could be playing Kinect!!

No comments: