Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Still Got It!

So you may be wondering what a 32 year old married father of 3 is doing taking pictures of himself in the bathroom mirror. Well to you I would say, good question! It's now been one full year since I hit my lowest weight in my weight loss journey. A year later and I'm still hanging in there. A year and a half now since I started my lifestyle transformation. The most impressive thing to me though is more than just losing the weight, because a lot of people are able to do that but then quickly put it back on faster than it took them to lose it. I am so grateful that I've been able to maintain my new lifestyle and keep my weight and overall health in check. Some days it's easy and there are many that I just want to say forget it and eat a whole package of double stuffed oreos! But however I've been able to stay with it the results have been a leaner, healthier, happier, more energetic me!

No comments: