Monday, August 23, 2010

Krew's Little Scare

K-boo got pretty sick and his fever was enough that the doctor wanted us to bring him in. We didn't think much of it because we remembered Ryler having fevers when he was younger and we thought they could get pretty high without needing to worry. So Mindy took Krew by herself and I stayed home with Ryler. Well I got a call an hour or so later from Mindy telling me to pack some bags because they were admitting him to the hospital for the night. Needless to say I about freaked out, got Ryler to Jut and Linds, grabbed some stuff and headed out. The worst part about his stay is they spent about 2 hours trying to find a vein to put an IV in. After trying and failing what felt like dozens of times they finally got one into a vein in his head!! Oh my gosh this dude went through the ringer. They kept him for a couple days until his fever got under control and then let us go. He's been doing great ever since.

No comments: