Friday, August 7, 2009

I Love My Phone!

I was just thinking about that, as I do many times a day, and realized with all the posts I've done using this phone I've never done one about my phone! I just love it! Everything about it. With all of the bad experiences and let-downs I've had with other phones, finding one you love is a real treat! I've had this one for a year now and have yet to find something I don't absolutely love about it. The email, internet, texting, pictures, multimedia, and now BlackBerry Apps make this thing impossible to put down! I'm on it far more than I should be and I'm sure it's annoying to my poor wife but I can't help it. I'm addicted! I understand now why the call them "CrackBerry". Anyway just thought I'd show some love for this beautiful bad boy!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: